Interview Transcript 2018
My first UPSC interview in 2019, Satyavati Ma'am as board chairman, afternoon slot.
Chairwoman (Satyavati ma'am):
- What is the meaning of 'Dhatri' (my name)? Do you know who in our mythology is known as the child of the Earth?
- What was your work in Deustche bank? Did you work on preparing prospectus?
- Which clients have you worked on?
- What kind of nukkad did you perform? Did you present solutions too?
- What is Clinton Global Fellowship? (mentioned in my DAF)
- What is the NGO you founded? Who were its members?
- What is NDT (in metallurgy)?
- The US has become self-sufficient in its fuel requirements, how? What do you know about shale gas - how to extract?
- What materials can help in dealing with environmental degradation?
- Do you suggest any changes we need to make in UPSC syllabus?
- What is the physiological process of poison?
- Can you say good morning in Sanskrit?
- What materials are used in agri sensors?
- Opinion on Syria issue.
- Should we allow private universities in India? Do we need foreign faculty?
- What would you say are the important ways to empower women?
- Steps to be taken at household level?
- Give me statistics of which states are doing well?
- If you have to present solutions to environmental degradation in nukkad natak, what would you present?
- How to deal with arsenic in ground water? (He then went on to explain the findings of a random UNDP research report on this topic)
- How to remove bio contamination in vegetables?
- Green, white and pink revolutions - which of these was more important for India?